3D Print Moon LED Lamp
How To Use
1. 16 colors with 24keys remote can control the moon lamp.
2. Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness.
3. Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to charge, the red light is always on during the charging and it will automatically turn off when fully charged.
4. If your hand is too dry or the temperature is too low, the light may not respond.
5. If the light is not on, you can try charging for 1-2 hours first. Or wonder if the brightness of the light is adjusted to the darkest.
Charging time: 2-4 hours
Working time: 8-10hours (depends on brightness)
Power supply: USB DC:5V /1A
Diameter: 10 cm
Weight: 300g (with wooden holder)
*The delivery takes 7-14 business days, it may vary due to the situation of COVID-19